The COSIMA instrument is built by the company vH&S as prime contractor to the Max Planck Institute for Extraterrestrial Physics, Garching.
The Max Planck Insitute for Solar System Research, Göttingen, has the scientific lead for the COSIMA experiment.
To request more info, please write E-Mail to:
- Dr.-Ing. Hartmut Henkel, E-Mail: henkel @ vh-s.de
Here you can download a COSIMA poster (english). This was originally presented at the EGS-AGU-EUG joint assembly in Nice, France at 10 April 2003, then updated and extended. The current revision, rev. 1.101, is from 1 October 2003. The poster is available in two different resolutions.
Please contact us, if you require the poster in another size, or if you need a large-scale printout for your institution.
Here you find links of our partners:
- http://rosetta.esa.int Homepage of the ROSETTA Mission
- http://www.mpe.mpg.de Homepage of the Max-Planck-Institute for Extraterrestrial Physics in Garching
- http://www.linmpi.mpg.de Homepage of the Max-Planck-Institute for Aeronomy in Katlenburg-Lindau
- http://www.geo.fmi.fi/PLANETS/Cosima.html Informations about COSIMA on the webpage of the Finnish Meteorological Institute
- http://www.esa.int Homepage of the European Space Agency
- http://www.arianespace.com Homepage of company Arianespace, builders of the ROSETTA launcher